Welcome to Prof. Todd Comer's web site
English and the Humanities at DC
- English Website
- English Facebook Page
- Arts and Humanities Website
- Progeny, our creative writing magazine
- English 490: Literary and Cultural Theory
- English 345: American Literature
- Arts and Humanities 120: Writing the World
- English 220: Vampirism 101
- English 355: British Literature
- Arts and Humanities 110: Writing the Self in Culture
- English 325: Postcolonial Literature
- English 425: Modern and Contemporary Literature
- Arts and Humanities 109: Writing Workshop
- Arts and Humanites 220: Global Civilization
- Arts and Humanities 375: Screening Postmodernism
- English 290: Introduction to Language and Literature
- Please read this article on how plagiarism can undermine future careers.
- How do minithemes work?
- Required Event Worksheets
- How are your grades computed?
- What are the liberal arts?
- What is a summary in EN 490?
- Need a letter of recomendation?
- How and why do you email a professor?